We're looking for a publicist to join our Live Arts team!
We've enjoyed an incredible year across our Live Arts projects, from sell-out arena tours, award-winning festival projects to one off West End extravaganzas. As such, our team is growing, and we’re offering you the opportunity to join one of the most respected PR agencies in its field.
This is an excellent role for candidates looking to work within PR, arts, comedy and entertainment, with fantastic long-term prospects. The role offers the successful candidate a chance to join a talented, highly motivated team, innovative in their approach to deliver excellent results, and the opportunity to work with the UK's leading promoters, venues and media.
Candidates must have at least six months experience working in PR (not limited to arts/comedy/entertainment PR), and must be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for live arts and comedy.
Perks of the role include:
- Opportunity to join one of the most in-demand agencies in the UK
- Employment within one of the most competitive industries in the world
- Access to range of live events
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Attractive long-term prospects within company
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experience handling media enquiries, pitching and working in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience of monitoring publicity coverage, collating coverage and circulating relevant press breaks
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
- Demonstrable commitment to projects you’ve worked on and a strong work ethic
- Flexible approach to working as evenings and weekend hours are necessary (time in lieu offered in return)
- Genuine passion for the arts and in particular comedy
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- A team player who’s not afraid to use their initiative to solve problems and get the job done
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter of no more than 400 words outlining why you think you're suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Live Arts job application November 2016’. Applications close at 5pm on Friday 2nd December 2016.